Praveen AgarwalBusiness Head for GCC Region
- Discussing the technical challenges operators need to bear in mind before upgrades
- Is there a possibility to extend the life of submarine cables to beyond 25 years?
- Analysing best methods to recover and re-use existing systems
10:00 AM Discussing the role of new cables in addressing increasing demand for data and ensuring access to data centres
- Highlighting the new and upcoming projects and discussing their role in enhancing capacity
- Providing updates on the recently completed submarine cable projects and future plans
- Discussing opportunities for international service providers and telecoms operators in difficult markets such as Africa, India and Iran
- Analysing how content providers can fulfil their increasing bandwidth requirements
- Is there a business model for both carriers and OTTs to work together on new submarine projects?
- Why are OTTs building their own networks instead of leveraging from existing submarine cables? How to find a win-win solution for both OTT and carriers?